SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Storm Before The Calm Before The Storm

Hi there,

You've heard of the calm before the storm haven't you? I decided to do our garage sale before the children finished school and before the retired list came out and the new products were announced to demonstrators.

Then on Thursday night towards the end of day one of my garage sale, I received a garbled call from my husband saying he'd been in a car accident and was injured, but was OK - the rest is now history and part of the normal cohos that ensues after a message like that. My dear man has a broken hand and slight injuries to the insides of his arms and a very battered looking Jeep that probably saved his life - needless to say - we actually feel blessed, because we know that it could have been so much worse. Life with one working hand/arm is tough for the poor guy, but he's doing his best and I've already lost four pounds since Friday - I had no idea how much we worked as a team.

I promise you all that I'll do my very best to stay on track with the blog for your enjoyment and keep you posted on all the Stampin' Up! news that will be coming our way over the next few weeks as we head towards the release of the new catalog.

Hopefully life has been kind to you while I've been off line for a few days. Thanks so much for putting up with no new posts for a few days.