SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lost Now Found

The other day a friend of mine saw this card and we searched and searched for the stamp set in the catalog and couldn't find it - all the time it was right there in front of us. I guess that's what they call "can't see for looking".

I love this stamp set. I actually have a sewing machine in my living room that looks just like this one - did you notice how the stitching on the card ties in with the image? Heee heee, it's those subtle things we don't notice. The message stamped with curvey verses reminds me of how my stitching actually looks normally.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
London Seminar