SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Punch Frog

I've been saving this little fella for ages, waiting to show you and hopefully offering a class too, but today just feels like the perfect time to share him, since I left you hanging without creative inspiration for a few days.

I have some other really cute punch ideas in my archives, so stay tuned and I'll try to post them soon.

By the way it reminds me of the other day when my daughter said she had a frog in her throat and my son asked her in a very serious way "how did it get there - does it hurt?" - he was quite alarmed.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

London Seminar