SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, May 22, 2009

Raspberry Tart Meets Oval All

I created these note cards before I knew that there was going to be a Designer Series Paper special "Buy Three - Get One Free" for the entire month of May and I thought now was the perfect time to show them to you.Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


One of my favorite things is that all the hard work of color coordination is already taken care of, because the colors in the paper are listed and so all you need to do is use any or all of those listed and you'll have a perfectly coordinating project to go with your fabulous Designer Series Paper and since the paper is double sided with different designs, the possibilities are amazing.
We made a box to go with these cards at stamp club last week and the ladies loved it. The part I liked best was the look of astonishment when they put the lids on in turn and I think each of them said "it fits" with a little grin and a look of surprise - it was a fabulous thing to see.
Thank you ladies for making me smile. I'll carry that memory in my heart for many years!