SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ooops I Missed Posting

Hi there,

I have no real excuse, except that summer is coming at us fast around here - we were sorting out a huge garage sale, which may take place in the next century due to how much stuff we have still to sort through. My daughter went to her first Limo Dinner party, it was the weekend to sort out Tennis and Swim team for the coming summer months and we had a blast making home made rockets and blasting them off with the Boy Scout Troop - Oh yes and I did stamp club Friday and Saturday - do you forgive me yet for not posting?

I promise to try and make it up to you in the next few weeks.

Have a wonderful week everyone!