SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, May 18, 2009

Classes By Email

Stampin' Up! posted another one of my classes today from the latest contest and so I've been getting a number of emails asking for more information about my "by mail" classes for demonstrators and just regular customers.

You can find more information by going to the side bar here and selecting "classes by mail" or by all means, please feel free to email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to work with you so that you too can share in these fun classes.

I have another great new class up my sleeve, but that will have to wait for the new products in the new 2009 - 2010 Idea Book, which will be launched on July 1st 2009, so stay tuned and thanks a million for all your support. As long as you keep asking for my classes, I'll keep creating them for you!

Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Class
Bright Delights Rub Ons Class


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!