SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Note Card Class

A few months ago a member of my family from England emailed me and asked me if I'd order some golf cards from a company in America and send them to England. Shock, horror, I had to actually order and send shop purchased cards.

To my delight, a few weeks later Stampin' Up! came out with a fantastic stamp set for guys, including golf and so I set about creating a set of note cards to send to England.

By the time I'd finished, I'd completed it by creating a coordinating box with a window.

Below you can see what it turned out like.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

I then thought that the ladies needed to be included and so I created this love note size set.


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!



You know how I hate keeping things to myself and so I've turned making note cards into an event that you can attend.

Join me on:
Tuesday May 26th from 9:30 - 11:30 AM
or
Wednesday May 27th from 7:00 - 9:00 PM

We'll make your choice of either the man set or lady set - just let me know when you reserve your spot which one you'd like to make.

The box is super simple to make and so we'll make that too.

Cost: $15.00 per person - your payment by check or cash reserves your spot and remember space is limited and is on a first reserve first serve basis.

Don't forget to let me know if you are coming to the day or evening event and which set you would like to make.

Please note that the images above are not exact replicas of what we will make, they are just to give you an idea of the type of project I'm talking about. Colors, ribbon and designs will vary.

Don't forget to reserve contact me ASAP, so that I can order and cut out your projects ready for your enjoyment.

I'm looking forward to stamping with you!