SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Circle Scissor Plus Gift Bag

I've been itching to show you what the Circle Scissor Plus can do since I saw it demonstrated in London.

This fun bag has a round window created with the fabulous new Circle Scissor Plus and the new window sheets featured in the Occasions Mini - I'm so glad they are back.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Isn't it amazing how one simple tool can turn the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary"?
I'm going to apologise in advance for all the circles you are going to be seeing over the coming days and weeks!
I hope you enjoy my new toy as much as I do!
London Seminar