SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, April 20, 2009

FREE instructions

It took me a while, but I've finally finished my London make 'n takes.

I started out creating them step by step as the directions said and then I got a little side tracked and added a little of my own inspiration.

All these samples required only three stamp sets and you could actually get away without needing the third one. (Fundamental Phrases)

When you place an order that includes the stamp set Soft Summer from the Occasions Mini and the set Best Wishes and More from the current Spring/Summer Idea Book, I will send you by email FREE the instructions to make six projects either the same or similar to those pictured below.



Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
The card above was supposed to be a cute little bucket, but I was worried it wouldn't travel well and so I attached the bucket to a card and left the top open so that you could add a little treat or message to the bucket and also write something inside the card. It's my favorite, because the stamp set inspired me to be extra creative.


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
The project above is actually a treat pouch, it's a tent that you can add a treat to and soooo simple to make.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
The card above is actually a two step stamp, but instead of using the image to fill in the stem and flowers, I chose to watercolor them with ink and a blender pen.


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
When I used the new punch to create boarder on the card above, it went directly onto my wish list and now I can't stop using it.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
I haven't found the right snow picture to go on this scrapbook page, but I know it's somewhere in my collection. For now I've stamped snowflakes on the mat. This is the first scrapbook page I've ever made at "scrapbooking" on Friday night!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
I haven't lined envelopes before, but it couldn't have been quicker and easier, I can't wait to do it again. Don't you just love this little set, it's perfect to keep on hand to give to someone special.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Now you've seen how many different styles of projects you can create with just two stamp sets and you know I'll send you the instructions to similar projects FREE when you order them, check out the additional samples in the current Idea Book and Occasions Mini.
Did I mention that Best Wishes and More also has a coordinating Simply Scrappin' Kit? The possibilities are endless!