SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Kind Of Card Do You Make For A Boy Turning Ten?

I'm going to post now for Friday
- there are only 33 minutes to go and it will be Friday anyway.
Time To Panic
I needed a card for a 10 year old boy




This was soooo much fun to make. At the London Regional Seminar, I saw someone create giant spirals with our fabulous new circle cutter. This card shrinks the idea down and the spirals go in the in a card.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
I also spent the day working on progressive scrapbook pages and a coordinating card, but you’ll have to wait until next week to see those – ooooh I wish I could post them today, but my hostess should see the first shouldn’t she?