SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Shot In Color Sampler - Now Available

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

A few weeks ago I created these samplers. When I created them, I had in my mind that not everyone has had the opportunity to see the current and fabulous "in colors" and I also had in my mind that not everyone owns a Big Shot machine to create wonderful textured backgrounds and so I combined both in one sampler.
It makes it so easy for me to show folks and is very portable because of the size.
Each sampler is approximately 3 1/2" x 2 3/4".
There are six in colors, but I wanted to show how our Whisper White comes out and so I used just five, but included the sixth color as a little background for the brad that holds the sampler together. My personal sampler is held together by a brad I wanted to showcase, however my standard samplers are held together just a simple gold or silver brad.
Texturz plates come in sets of 3, with an image on each side and so there are a total of 6 different patterns. My samplers are Texturz Plates - # 114512 Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 - featured on page 203 of the current idea book.
Dry embossing is one of my all time favorite techniques, but it has always been too time consuming for me to do very often and so I am just tickled pink that these fabulous texturz plates came along.
Once again, I was surprised when someone asked where they could purchase one of my little creations to showcase in colors and Backgrounds 1 and so.........
If you would like to purchase a sampler, please feel free to email me - reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com $5.00 including shipping and handling - samplers will be mailed in a regular envelope to keep shipping costs to a minimum.