SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tart and Tangy - One Of My Favorite Sets

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Once in a while a stamp set comes along and you find that you never get bored with using it. Tart and Tangy is like this. There are only four images in the set - an apple, a strawberry, cherries and citrus - Why did I call the last one "citrus" ??????
When I first started using this set my daughter was watching me stamp - I'd stamped a few oranges and limes and I was working on lemons, when she said "Mom, where's the lime stamp" - you should have seen the light bulb go on when she realized what she'd said - heeee heee, it's the same stamp, you just use different colors to create different fruits.
Wouldn't it be nice to give this card to someone on a hot summer day, with s packet of coordinating drink powder inside?
I love how the glitter around the top of the glass adds extra sparkle. It really makes you think lemonade and by the way, my son wants to know why orange juice is called "juice", but lemonade is called "ade" - I guess I'll have to do some research!