SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Color Renovation

Hi there,

Just a quick note to let you know that I now have color renovation inventory charts and in color inventory charts available. Please email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I'll email these useful charts to you - they are great for keeping track of what you already have and what you need.

I'll also email you a flyer showing how you can order new in colors which will include FREE card stock too.

For more information about New color kits visit www.stampinup.com/colorkits and remember to select me as your demonstrator to receive my preferred pricing.

Don't forget that every online order you place with me until August 31st 2010 will go into a drawing for the free level one clear mount hostess set.