SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, August 8, 2010

August News Letter

A few ladies have contacted me saying that their August News Letter did not arrive. I generate my news letter through my Demonstrator Business Website, which is ultimately run by Stampin' Up! Perhaps SU have changed something and my emails have now headed to your "junk" email, so please take a look there.

Below is a little of the information that was in my news letter.

If your letter did not arrive by email, please email me and I'll forward it to you again....

Hi there,

I know how busy summer is for you and so I'll keep this news litter as brief as possible:

The brand new 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalog is here - please email me to find out how to receive your copy.This year's fabulous Summer Mini only has a few more weeks to run - August 31st 2010 is the last day for online orders and then many of these fabulous items will retire.

In celebration of heading into my 6th year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with you, I'll be offering a special prize drawing:

Place an online order with me www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net order from any of our current publications and you will be entered into a drawing for the summer mini clear mount hostess set "It's the Thought" (blocks not included). This stamp set can normally only be earned through hostess orders of $150 in merchandise or more. Every online order you place with me from now until August 31st 2010 will qualify you for an entry into the drawing.
WILL YOU BE THE FIRST NAME INTO THIS DRAWING?SHOP NOW:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Now for something GREEN
- Last year the city I live in was once again nominated Tree City of The Year and a huge effort was made for our city to become green - This year I'm joining in and so all my suplementary Stampin' Up! publications will now be available online, including mini catalogs, definately decorative etc. Thank you for helping me "GO GREEN". Our Idea Book and Catalog is still available for purchase since it is easier to view the hard copy.
View ALL online catalogs here:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elizabethreeve/catalogs

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
Finally, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your stamping and personal support over the past six years - I've loved sharing with this journey with you and I couldn't have done it without you - I look forward to all the wonderful creativity we can enjoy together in the coming years! Enjoy the rest of your summer and please feel free to email or call me any time with questions and visit my blog as often as you can
http://stampinwithelizabeth.blogspot.com/

Stampingly Yours ALWAYS
Elizabeth