SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tulip Die - Big Shot - Sooooo Simple and it's retiring

I'm soooo sad that this Tulip Die for my Big Shot is retiring. You would not believe how easy it is to make these cute votive covers.

Cut four pieces of card stock just slightly bigger than the die image. Score about 1/4" on the side of each one - add sticky strip. Cut four pieces of velum card stock just slightly larger than the tulip image and attach behind the tulip image. Wheel or stamp any design on card. Assemble. Add a candle to a small glass and you have awesome decorations for any event.
This ensemble was my parting gift for Terri - she's been a member of our stamp club for six years and is now moving to California. I saw Terri's new stamp room this winter and I was touched to see that all around the room on a shelf were many of the creations we'd made together at stamp club - Boy I'm going to miss Terri - thank goodness for skype, email and all the other wonderful modern technology that will help melt the miles away.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!
Check back tomorrow for details about the lemonade card.
I received this fabulous idea in a 3d swap - Thanks soooo much!. I'll be posting all my Wadazoo swaps in the coming weeks.