SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Raspberry Lemonade

Of all the retiring items this designer series paper is the thing that my ladies have ordered the most. I'm sure going to miss it aren't you?

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

When I saw Dawn create this card I knew I just had to make it - I received a card as a swap last year with a similar theme, but it was mailable because the cup was flat - Bending the velum card so that the glass becomes 3d just makes this card pop - you'll have to hand deliver it, but then you'll have the pleasure of seeing the look on the face of the recipient.

I can't wait to make this card again with our brand new designer series paper - July 1st is just around the corner.