SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today My Baby Girl Graduates From Elementary School



I used our school colors blue, red and gold and I used red and white at the top because they will be our new school colors. I didn't have a fancy tastle, so I made one from ribbon.


Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

I can't believe it is time to say goodbye to Elementary School and hello to Middle School.

Happy Graduation to all the fabulous children in the class of 2017.

Thank you to all the amazing staff at our school for traveling with them on their journey over the past six years!


I found the technique for this card online and knew it was the perfect template. I'm not sure who posted, but thank you for sharing!