SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh "crumbs" what are we going to do without Itty Bitty Backgrounds

I can't believe it!!!!! Itty Bitty Backgrounds is retiring. It's been in my collection since the first order I placed with Stampin' Up! and still I find new and fun ways to use it, snow, rain, filler and recently "cookie crumbs".......

This is the card we recently made at stamp club (inspired by a card I saw Dawn make) - such huge fun - I wish you could see it in person.
Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!
Don't forget to check the last chance list for retiring stamp sets and accessories http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elizabethreeve/promotions and remember if you place an online order for $50 in merchandise or more during June 2010, you'll receive the brand new idea book and catalog FREE when it arrives - I only have 16 FREE catalogs available, so don't delay placing your June order.