SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FREE 2010 - 2011 IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG!

Today I ordered two boxes that's 16 Brand New 2010 - 2011 Idea Books which will launch July 1st.

Now this is a first for me - I've never, ever done the following before.....

If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the Stampin' Up! 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalog, all you have to do is be one of the first 16 people to place a qualifying order online with me www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net - SHOP NOW during the month of June 2010 and you will receive a FREE copy of this expanded new catalog - Regular Price is $9.95 + Tax and Shipping. Your qualifying order needs to be $50 in merchandise before tax and shipping.

Once the catalogs arrive with me, hopefully before July 1st - you'll receive an email from me letting you know that your catalog is ready for collection. If you are unable to collect your catalog I will ship it to you and you will only pay the cost of the postage.