SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, May 31, 2010

Online Classes Still Available


One of the things I'm often asked is which of my other classes are still available and so they are all listed below.

Of course if you still have the Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit or Bright Delights Rub Ons that have both retired, those are available too.


Petal Party

Class PDF $7.53

OR FREE with Purchase of Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit from me

Sunny Day

Class PDF $7.52

OR FREE with Purchase of Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit from me

So Cool Rub Ons
Class PDF $6.98
OR FREE with Purchase of So Cool Rub Ons from me

To order any of these classes, please email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com for check address or use PayPal to reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and be sure to specify which class or classes you are ordering and please include the email address that you'd like the pdf to be sent to.

Thanks again - I'm so glad that you are enjoying using these classes as much as I'm enjoying creating them for you! Have a Wonderful Week!!!