SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Classes

Hi,

Recently I launched my fourth online class and I wanted to thank everyone again for their support. It takes a really long time to create these classes, but it is so fulfilling. My favorite Stampin' Up! phrase is "to share what we love, in this we make a difference" and when I share my online classes with you, together we make a difference!

Petal Party 15 cards, card tote, basket and three 12 x 12 scrapbook pages
To order pdf. instructions send $7.53 USD to PayPal reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com with your return email address or email me to pay by check or cash.
or
order Petal Party online http://www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net/ and receive the pdf. FREE


Sunny Day 10 cards and three 12 x 12 scrapbook pages + bonus ideas
To order pdf. instructions send $7.52 USD to PayPal reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com with your return email address or email me to pay by check or cash.
or
order Sunny Day online http://www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net/ and receive the pdf. FREE
Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

Have a lovely day everyone!

I'll be adding my super simple summer rub ons class soon.