SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, February 8, 2010

Important Big Shot Die Information!

VERY IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION!

At the weekend I was using my Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embolsslits Die and I notice that the hinge was beginning to deteriorate.

Now, anyone who knows me, also knows that I absolutely love this die and I don't know what I'd do without it and so today I called Demonstrator Support and they will be replacing my die. Soooo, here's the important part in all of this......

My die would have been fine if I had only used it differently. Apparently, when you run the die through your big shot hinge first, it puts too much pressure on the hinge and so you need to turn it through ninety degrees so that the hinge is not parallel to the opening you pass the die through and so that the hinge is on the opposite side of the big shot to the Big Shot handle.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!
Page 24 Occasions Mini
Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
118138 - $11.95