SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Digital Studio To The Rescue

It's 10:00 PM and your son is due at a Birthday party in the morning and you don't have a card, or a stamp that is suitable for a seven year old to create one. What do you do? Turn on your computer and use My Digital Studio to create something that's just perfect.......

Robby has a huge dog and my son is allergic to dogs, so we have a cat and yes the boys are great friends anyway. I loved making this card because it captured so perfectly the boys and their life and it's personalized for Robby too (I had to change the spelling at the last minute).

Here's the actual card:

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

Don't forget, if you already own Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio, new images are being added all the time and you can check them out at my web site under SHOP NOW.

My card was created using just the images that came with the original software - I'm loving it. I just wish I had more time to spend playing with it.