SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've been playing with my new toy from the Occasions Mini

OK, I admit it, I didn't cut out a single one of these beautifully embossed butterflies and I didn't dry emboss them either - Ahhhh, you think they are some kind of kit don't you?........

Nope, they are fabulously easy to create with a beautiful new die for my Big Shot. I'm soooo excited, I love butterflies, I've just never had the time to sit and cut them out and now I have the best of both worlds thanks to our fabulous new Occasions Mini..... Have you taken a look at it yet?
Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

I've just ordered my very first set of stamps to use with our brand new acrylic blocks too - I can't wait to try them out aaaaaaand I earned FREE stamps with my order because it's
Sale-A-Bration time with Stampin' Up! Have you earned any FREE items yet?