SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Celebrating One Year

On Tuesday January 17th, 2009 I launched my blog. It's been an amazing year of adventures and a huge amount of work, but I've absolutely loved sharing my journey with you.

It takes a number of hours each week to keep my blog updated and of course there's a lot of time spent making projects to share with you and photography etc.

My question to you is - One year on - do you enjoy my blog and would you like me to continue sharing it with you?

I'm going to take the next two weeks off from blog entries with the exception of the occasional Stampin' Up! updates.

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you and I'll see you back here in two weeks.

Stay warm, stay safe and happy stamping!