SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sunny Day Class pdf. for Demonstrators

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
You can create all this and so much more from one kit (10 cards and 3 different 12x12 Scrapbook Pages)
and 5 sheets of 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock, Glue and a Paper Trimmer

Elizabeth Reeve – Email: reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com

For a long time now I’ve wanted to showcase the fabulous new Stampin’ Up! Simply Scrappin’ Kits from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. My challenge last year was that many of my customers are primarily card makers and probably wouldn’t take a second look at a “scrappin’ kit”. I also have a number of customers who are scrapbookers and don’t make cards and then there is the group who do both and so l created two fun classes – one using rub ons and one using our now retired Best Ever Simply Scrappin’ Kit – The response to my classes was beyond anything I ever expected or hoped for – Coast to Coast and around the globe – I was stunned!

If you are a demonstrator and you would like to offer this class, you can purchase the pdf. file from me which includes color photos of each completed project, along with any directions/dimensions necessary, (step by step instructions are not needed).
The cost of the pdf. file is $7.52 - please email me for further details reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com