SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stampin' Up! and It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Well, it's finally beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. My cards were simple this year, but I really enjoyed making them and it didn't feel like a chore at all, thanks to some fabulous products from Stampin' Up! to inspire me.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


I have soooo much fun decorating for Christmas. This is the first time for three Christmas's that we've actually had the pleasure of decorating our home.

I hope you don't mind that I've decided to take a break from posting art projects over the Holidays. Today is the last day of school and I want to enjoy as much time as possible with my family.
Check back often though because I'll keep you posted on things as they are announced from Stampin' Up! Aaaaaaand there's a lot of really cools stuff coming on January 5th.
Have a lovely Holiday Season and Thank you for your support this year.
If you've enjoyed my first year of blogging, please send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!