SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I hope I'm not repeating myself

I can't remember if I showed you some of the projects I've been working on as gifts and so here's a little montage for you to enjoy.....

A friend who recently baby sat our cat also ordered some Christmas stamping supplies and so I created this little Thank You gift for her and I used the colors and stamp set that I know she has, so that my gift also helped with ideas. Guess what? The thing she enjoyed most were the hand stamped gift cards that gave her inspiration.

Don't you just love being able to give a hand made gift to a friend?

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!


You've heard of snowman soup - well here's my version of snowman poop :-)

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
This is the collection of snowman soups I made this year.
Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
Now it's time for me to go off and get ready for Christmas. Friday will be my last art post of the season but check back often as I'll post updates as I get them.