SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lovely As A Tree 2009

It happens every year - I just can't resist using my all time favorite stamp set - Lovely As A Tree.

This year I combined Old Olive with our delicious new in color Rich Razzleberry and of course an old time favorite at this time of year, Silver.

To create the tree, I simply inked it with Old Olive classic ink and then with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, I penned in areas that I wanted to have the chocolate color.

The greeting came from yet another old time favorite Sincere Salutations.

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I went over a few areas of the tree and the ground with my two way glue pen and then added my favorite Dazzling Diamonds glitter - Well, you must have a little bling at Christmas mustn't you?

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!