SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, November 30, 2009

"Green" Magical Chistmas Dust

Hi there,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were in sunny Florida and brrrrr, it feels chilly back here in Michigan, but that's just the way it should feel as we head towards Christmas.

Waaaaaay back in the summer my husband decided to be extravagant and bought a case of those pre-mixed coffee drinks. I knew then that I just couldn't stand for them to go in the trash and so we saved them and decided to "go green" with one of our versions of Christmas dust and here it is.

It was great fun using a combination of "My Digital Studio" and stamping!

I've been asked to make these fun jars for all kinds of children around our area to sprinkle on Christmas Eve - I can't wait to hear if Santa and his Reindeer found their way!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

To order please email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com
(not for human consumption)