SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tadaaaaa!!!!! My Digital Studio

I can't wait to see my 10 year old daughter's jaw drop when she see's she can make personalized Stampin' Up! cards for her friends.

Of course Stampin' Up! will have their own fabulous printing facility which will preserve the color integrity and size etc. of everything printed from My Digital studio so that it will coordinate and be the best quality etc. etc. etc.

However in the case of making a quick personalized card that I can run off on my computer, I think this is pretty impressive and remember, if I can do it, anyone can do it because I'm no tech.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Do you have My Digital Studio on your wish list yet?