SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Digital Studio - Very First Project

Let's take the journey together - This is way, way, way cool. You all know that yesterday I published my pdf. class using the Sunny Day simply scrappin' kit right? Well today I received a really cool new product from Stampin' Up! - it's called My Digital Studio and you too can order it in October.

All I did was load the software onto my computer and I selected all the standard items and look, here's a fun card using the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Digital template - there were several to choose from.


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
Then I decided to play, just a little - you know baby steps and so I thought about who was having a birthday next and changed a few things to personalize the card for my niece, it was soooo easy, even for technically impaired me and I even worked out how to export it so that I could show it to you here.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
And you thought it was all going to be about scrapbooking didn't you? Well, you can make DVD's, Cards and Scrapbooks and those are just the things I can remember.
If you would like to own your copy of My Digital Studio - send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I'll give you all the details - Just imagine having over 2,000 Stampin' Up! images right at your finger tips on your computer - gone are the days of lugging piles of stuff to crops - yey!!!!