SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Important - When Shopping On Line With Me!!

Just a quick note to let you know in more details some of the things you need to know about shopping on line with me:

1. Shope On Line 24/7
2. VERY IMPORTANT - Go in through my Demonstrator Web Site elizabethreeve@stampinup.net Click HERE and bookmark it.
3. Why is it important to go in through my DBWS? Because if you go in through Stampinup.com, then you will be charged a higher shipping rate, even if you choose me as your demonstrator - I'm sorry, it's just the way their system works.
4. Always select me as your demonstrator because then you will not be charged a higher rate for shipping and merchandise.

These are important things to remember with this fabulous and flexible service - I guess the two major things to remember are 1. Go in through www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net click HERE to bookmark it and 2. Always select me as your demonstrator.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a fabulous day!