SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Have A Heavy Heart Today.....

While Mom's around me celebrate today at regaining their freedom, I'm one of those Mom's who has a heavy heart and a tear in her eye. I absolutely love summer, it's just the best. Each year my children grow and change and summer is "our" time and now for another year it's time to say goodbye.......


There's a saying "If you love something, let it fly, if it comes back it is yours, if it does not, then it never was" - I know in my heart that these next few years will go by in a flash and school days will be done and I'll look back on today and know that saying goodbye to the children and sending them off to another year of Elementary school was one of the "easier" goodbye's, even though it doesn't feel like that today.

Have a lovely day everyone!