SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stamp Club Swap August 2009

When it comes to creating my swap for Stamp Club, I always want to create something special for my ladies - they are amazing and some of the founding members have belonged to the club for more than five years now and I'm so thankful to have these ladies to inspire me.
I'll post some close up pictures next week once the ladies have seen them, along with some pictures of our project too. I just thought that since I posted a Big Shot video yesterday, I'd show you this project now - I used the top note die to create the shape of the quilt, the buttons die to create cute coordinating buttons for the inside of the card and the texturz plate to create the white textured paper and of course I used four of our fabulous new in colors.
Some of my ladies have the Big Shot and some of them have it on their wish list - they are going to kill me when they see how many times I used my Big Shot for these swaps - oh and did I mention I used two of our new punches and brand new Designer Series Paper?
Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!