SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ribbon Of Hope #115552 - $7.95

When I saw the Ribbon Of Hope stamp in our new catalog, I knew that I absolutely had to add it to my collection.

My dear friend in Germany and my Mom's dear friend in England have both faced Breast Cancer this year and I knew this stamp would help me to support Cancer Research. Alex and Chrisie, I'm so proud of you - you are brave, wonderful and an inspiration to us all!

What I love about about this stamp though is the versatility - you can change the color to any and use it to support which ever cause you choose. If you Google it, you'll find a list of what different colors represent.

A good friend of mine (Debbie) who sells CABI clothing was donating 10% of the sales from a show she was doing to support her friend who is doing a massive three day walk soon to raise money for Breast Cancer research and so I made her this bag tag and some cards that she could use to thank her guests. The next day Jane called me and ordered twenty more cards so that she could use them to show her appreciation to the folks who are supporting her.

"Together We Can Make A Difference"


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!