SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Project Requests

I posted these two projects a while back, but I've recently had requests to see them again and so here they are.

Don't forget that many of our designer series papers will retire in a few weeks and are only available while supplies last - to order, visit my web site www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net and select the "shop now button".

My children gave these cute flavored water treats to their teachers on the first day of school. I can't believe we only have a few more days and the school year will be over.

The Tart and Tangy (fruit) stamp set is NOT retiring - wahoooo!!!! and the circle scallop punch is staying too, so you can order the ingredients to make these fun cards any time!


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!