SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Thank You For Some Very Special People!

I started out just making little purses with a wrapped nugget in coordinating paper inside the purse........



.... Then I thought it would be nice to add a note of thanks.....

..... Then I realized that there are staff members who touch the life of our children that we don't know......
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
..... Yes, this is what we gave to the staff at school to show how much we appreciate them.
We snuck into the school office last night when most of the staff had left and placed these little tokens in their mail boxes.
Every day we are thankful that our children are surrounded by so many wonderful and caring people and although our token is small, we hope that they know our appreciation is huge!
Now I have just over an hour and it's my turn - I get to spend the whole summer with my little ones and I can't wait!!! I warned my husband last night not to expect a clean or tidy house - this is our time and I don't intend missing on second of it. Do I sound excited? That's because I am!!! I absolutely love, love, love having my children at home with me.
Happy Summer EVERYONE!