SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A New Challenge

A few weeks ago, I decided to attempt a fellow stamper's challenge and had so much fun that I decided to try her latest one.

The criteria is:
Brown card stock
At least 3 brads - these may be any size, color or shape
Journaling must be in strips

Here is what I am submitting:


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

What you can't really see in the picture is that I used a window sheet over the top of the image to make it pop - We now have window sheets available again, take a look in the Occasions Mini.
As soon as I saw the Branch Out stamp set in the new catalog, I knew I wanted it, but what I didn't realize was that it would be absolutely fabulous to use and there was no need for a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.
I'm running short of cards for men and boys and so I'm planning on creating a stamp a stack soon featuring these types of cards.
Can't you just imagine sitting under this tree on one of those unexpected warm first days of Spring? I bet the person who owns these boots is just "over there..... sitting with their feet in a pool of water - where do you think they are?