SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Best Ever Class Still Available

I am still stunned at the number of folks out there asking about this class.

Although I do not have this class scheduled on my calendar at the moment, it is still available upon request in several formats:

  • If you order the Best Ever simply scrappin' kit from me any time, you will receive the pdf. file by email FREE with details and photos of how to create each of the projects in this photo.
  • If you already own the Best Ever simply scrappin' kit, you can order the pdf. file for $7:00 by emailing me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I can accept paypal or a check by mail. You will receive the pdf. by email.
  • If you would like to get together with a group of your friends. I can schedule a date for this class.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

For additional information please check out "classes by mail" in the side bar, or feel free to email me any time.