SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My March Stamp Club Swap

It's going to be busy around here until early next week and so just in case I don't get to post, I thought I'd give you some extra posts today.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

At the London Stampin' Up! regional seminar last weekend, I was given a new stamp set. It's called Best Wishes And More - Page 55 #111602. If I am totally honest, it isn't a set that was on my wish lest and truthfully, I hadn't really noticed it, but something strange happened yesterday..........

This weekend is our stamp club meeting and so I decided to use my new set for my swaps. Half way through using this new set, I discovered that I was really, really enjoying it and just enjoying stamping with it. I spend a lot of time creating classes and make 'n takes for other people and I often forget to stop and enjoy stamping just for me.

Thank you "Best Wishes and More" - you reminded me why I absolutely love stamping.

I just know that this is one of those sets that will come out time and again, because it has something for every season - As I was creating, I was even planning how I could use it for a Fall and Holiday card later this year.




Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


When I saw the bird image in this set, I just had to get out my big shot, because the bird reminded me of the bird I have in my Birds and Blooms Sizzlits and then I saw that there were leaves too and it all just came together. I used my new 1 3/4" circle punch for the large regal rose circle and who can't resist using our fabulous Sale-A-Bration FREE paper and ribbon when it's this pretty?
I had the best time making these swaps - can you tell? I feel like I took a mini stamping vacation, so refreshing.
Stay posted, I have a feeling there will be lots more examples with this set in the coming months.
I hope the ladies like them, you know me, I always worry about that kind of stuff.