SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Special Memory

I wanted to share this with you today, because it reminds me of how precious life is and how people are more important than things.......



This card was created by a dear lady, she saved these pins from clothing that she had to have cleaned after her home caught fire - I love that she created something so special from something that could have been so tragic.


When Mama Julia told me about her fire, the first words she said were "we are so blessed", I couldn't believe that anyone who's house had caught fire could consider themselves "blessed" - later I found out that the walls of Julia's house were on fire and she was inside, completely unaware of the fire creeping silently around her, behind the walls - it was a neighbor who raised the alarm and saved this amazing lady - so you see, this treasure that Julia made, really is a "treasure" ...and now you know why I just had to share this wonderful creation.


Thank you "Mama" Julia, I will treasure this always ;-)


Have a safe and happy Holiday weekend everyone!