SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Inspiration!

With the Holidays fast approaching, it is time to turn my attention to family and so here is a collection of fun projects that my ladies and I have created ready for the festive season.

We had so much fun creating sweet treats to share that we've decided to create a treat book with our recipes and hints on how to survive the Holidays - I can't wait to make our project during our January Sale-A-Bration meeting.






































Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!


Thank you all for your kindness, support and of course custom throughout 2010 - I couldn't do it without you! Here's to a fabulous 2011!
Happy Christmas Everyone - I hope that all you wishes com true!