SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, December 3, 2010

Gift Tags With Space To Write In......

One of the things that always bothered me was when I used to write on gift tags, there was never enough space to write a message and as our family grew, there wasn't even enough room for all the names..........


.... Problem solved, I make my own and I can coordinate them with my parcels depending on the color paper I'm using - it's easy to change them up a little with some glitter here, a different ribbon there, or an extra layer of card and they are soooooo easy to make.

We usually give our teachers a sweet treat as their Christmas gift, but this year we're going to make packets of tags for each of them - I can't wait to give them this special Thank You!
Oh yes and we're making them at stamp club tomorrow, along with our gift card holders.
Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!