SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Important Reminder - Shopping Online

Important Reminder November 22, 2010

If you are shopping online with me, please remember to order directly through my website www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net so that you can receive the best shipping rates and be eligible for Stampin' Rewards (with qualifying order).

If an online customer order goes through www.stampinup.com instead of ordering directly through my website--even if you choose me as your demonstrator--you will not receive the best shipping rates and will not be eligible for Stampin' Rewards (even if her order meets the $150 minimum).

Don't forget that the huge sale going on right now is for a limited time only, so please shop early. You'll find all the details and links in my post below - Happy Shopping!