SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Holiday Mini Is Here

A few weeks ago I posted raving about the new Holiday Mini - now I have to post again to let you know how popular the Candy Countdown Calendar Kits are - I showed it to some wonderful ladies yesterday and they couldn't resist them - one lady ordered four kits as gifts - another is using at as her craft for the children while the Thanksgiving turkey cooks, several others are sending them as gifts to Europe because they are so unique and light to mail...

- Why am I telling you all this? Because Candy Countdown Calendar Kits are only available "while supplies last" and if they are flying off the shelf for everyone else, and you'd like to place an order, please, please don't wait - I'd hate for you to miss out.

Also check out our fabulous designer series paper, you have to see it to believe that it's that great. Recordable greeting cards, musical greeting cards. The cutest stamps, glitter, accessories to name but a few......

Below really is one of my personal favorites, I just couldn't help ordering this fun way to celebrate Advent. When this fun kit arrived, I couldn't believe the quality. I knew the moment that I saw it, I'd order it for my Niece who turned 12 in October, she loved it, it was light to ship and my daughter had so much fun creating my kit, I know my Niece will love it too. $19.95 includes everything except adhesive Candy Countdown Calendar Kit #120926.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

You can switch out a couple of the background papers and use this fun kit to count down just about anything.

The boxes are not too small either, plenty of room for treats and everything is pre-cut for you.


Remember, as with any kit like this, it will be available "while supplies last" and then we will be unable to order any more.

Hop on over to http://www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net/ to view the fabulous new Holiday Mini and remember to choose me as your demonstrator when you place your online order so that you receive my preferred prices on merchandise and shipping.
CLICK HERE