SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pocket Treats

I couldn't believe how simple these treat pockets were to make as teacher gifts. I just had to show my ladies how to make them.

Using a 6 x 6" pieces of our new Greenhouse Gala designer series paper for the pockets and 3 1/2 x 3" pieces to wrap our mini treats shows a great way to show off any designer series paper. We have some fabulous Halloween paper coming in our Holiday Mini (Sept 1st), just imagine giving them out to your favorite trick or treaters this year..... Don't forget to add a Bitty Bat to the treat using our fun new punch.

Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set has a wish for every event, including Halloween and Christmas, what I love best is that you can punch them out with our word window punch and layer them with our modern label punch.

Ooooh, I forgot to mention that there is delicious Christmas paper coming up in the Holiday Mini too, so Holiday gifts will be a breeze.

Personally I'm looking forward to making these to put on my Mom's pillow each night when she comes to stay, I may even find some chamomile tea to put in one :-)