SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Stamp Club - Repeat

I posted this a while back, but since we are so close to Halloween, I wanted to share it with you one more time.....

This card was created for my ladies totally, totally inspired by a box of absolutely fabulous new products that I received in the mail from Stampin' Up!

When I saw the witches boots and tights in the stamp set "Wicked Cool" Page 23 I knew I had to order it and of course I had to order the coordinating ribbon......

Now what's Halloween without a few bats and an owl? I had to order our fabulous new Bitty Bat punch and Two Step Owl punch......


Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

I created a notch for the owl to sit on, so that he stands up when the card opens.


One of the things that surprised me was the reaction my ladies had to using our new clear stamps, the loved them and were genuinely impressed with how well they stamped. If you think you know how clear stamps stamp, think again - Stampin' Up! have hit the jackpot once again.

I've already switched to clear stamps and after the original investment of the clear blocks, I'm now looking forward to huge savings when I order stamps, since they are a lot less expensive and I'm already loving how easy they are to store in their unified DVD size boxes - Fabulous!

Thank you stamp club for giving me a reason to have so much fun being creative with all my wonderful new "toys".