SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Catalog Starts July 1st 2010

New This YearThis year's catalog is a full 16 pages longer!

Just think--16 additional pages filled with new and exciting products for you to enjoy!

Because SU increased the page count of the catalog, the price has increased slightly, however for any of my customers who pre-orders and collects their catalog directly from me, my price to you will continue to be $5.00.

If you would like your new catalog mailed to you in a priority envelope, the cost would be $5.00 + the cost of priority mail.

Please send me an email ASAP if you would like me to order you a copy of the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalog. Your order is confirmed once I receive your payment. I can't wait to see what's new can you?

Have a wonderful weekend