SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Colors, Retiring Colors and Returning Colors

Yes it's true there are some amazing color changes coming.

Of course it's going to take us all a while to get our heads around such a significant change, but I just know you are going to love them.

Will there be colors that are retiring that you wish were staying? Of course there will be, which is why it's so fabulous that we have this news way ahead of the actual change.

Will there be in colors returning that we loved and miss? Absolutely and I'm sooo excited because I've missed them and can't wait to welcome them back.

Will there be fresh new colors in our core color line? Yes, yes, yes and I can't wait for my samples to arrive.

Will there still be in colors? Oh yes and this is the strangest coincidence of all. Just last week my ladies were saying how they wished our In Colors didn't retire so quickly -well your wish is our command. From now on......

Five new in colors will be introduced each year - Starting in July 2010 (these will stay current for two years)

Five additional in colors will be introduced - July 2011

In July 2012 the original five 2010 in colors will retire and Five new colors will be added to the July 2011 collection and so the rotation will continue with five brand new colors every year and the five current in colors lasting two full years.

Isn't it wonderful that we'll get some fresh core colors and we'll also have a regular supply of trendy updated colors during the in color rotations?

My goodness Stampin' Up! have worked so hard to keep our crafting current and vibrant!

Feel free to email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to email you sample color charts:

Farewell - Colors that will retire
New Colors
Color Families have been rearranged into Color Collections and I have a chart for those too
New In Colors - Ah, you'll have to wait until July as always for those

Before I go, I want to let you into a little secret..... Just after I became a demonstrator six years ago, Stampin' Up! retired some of my favorite colors - I still have a secret stash that I use from time to time, so please know that just because some colors will no longer be available, you'll still enjoy using them. Just remember to order any of your favorite color card stock and make sure you have a couple of reinkers for your favorite retiring ink pads and you'll be all set for years to come. I have a feeling that there will be an announcement very soon that some colors will only be available "while supplies last" - I don't know this for sure, it's just how things have gone in the past, so check your supplies and pop on over to www.elizabethreeve.stampinup.net and SHOP NOW.